Botox Cosmetic FDA-approved for the treatment of wrinkles of the forehead, glabella, and crow’s feet.
Many off-label uses including treatment of lips (lip-flip, perioral lines), bunny lines, gummy smiles, and chin wrinkling as well as many other applications.
Customized selection based on your rejuvenation needs to target volume loss, fine lines, and wrinkles.
We carry the complete line of Juvederm products.
Kybella is an injectable procedure that improves the appearance of the “double-chin” using deoxycholic acid, which is naturally produced in the body.
Nahhas Dermatology is excited to introduce Tixel®, one of the newest FDA-cleared skin resurfacing technologies. Tixel is a fractional system, powered by thermo-mechanical action – meaning it combines heat and motion to deliver non-invasive (fractional) skin treatments.Nahhas Dermatology is excited to introduce Tixel®, one of the newest FDA-cleared skin resurfacing technologies. Tixel is a fractional system, powered by thermo-mechanical action – meaning it combines heat and motion to deliver non-invasive (fractional) skin treatments.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
For hair restoration, we offer the Eclipse Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) system.
PRP is rich in growth factors that can help prevent hair loss while promoting hair growth.
Studies have shown that PRP is a safe and effective procedure to improve hair loss in appropriate candidates, especially patients with androgenetic alopecia (female/male pattern hair loss).
Microneedling (+/- Platelet-Rich Plasma)
A minimally invasive cosmetic procedure aimed to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin, stimulating collagen formation. The MicroPen EVO, Eclipse, is FDA-approved for the treatment of facial acne scarring, with benefits including improvement in skin texture and tone with little downtime. Additional off-label applications include improvement in fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, and the appearance of enlarged pores.
Popularized as the ‘Vampire Facial,’ platelet-rich plasma (PRP) can be combined with microneedling as a treatment boost – PRP is used as a topical glide for the microneedling pen, loaded with growth factors to stimulate healing and repairing of the skin.
Best results are achieved after a series of treatments spaced 4 weeks apart.
This advanced facial works by encouraging the natural processes of skin rejuvenation. The natural ingredients in the Geneo OxyPod capsule exfoliate the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew skin while also cleansing and prepping the skin for the infusion of active ingredients during the ultrasound neo-massage processes. Results are immediate and long-lasting.
Customize your facial experience by choosing from one of these specialized OxyPods treatments:
- Geneo Revive Facial – Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Geneo Detox Facial – Repairs and protects the skin barrier
- Geneo Glam Facial – Improves elasticity and firmness
- Geneo Illuminate Facial – Unifies skin tone
- Geneo Balance Facial – Treats oily skin and acne
- Geneo Hydrate Facial – Enhances moisture retention
- Brightening (Vitamin C mini-facial favorite)
- Advanced Acne Facial-Peel – customized to help improve exfoliation and skin texture from stubborn acne
- Two-step series available
Customized to your skincare needs, targeting and improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, acne, discoloration, tone and texture while brightening and stimulating collagen synthesis.
Results may vary among individuals, but best results are achieved with a series of 3 or more chemical peels, complimented with a professional skin care regimen.
Customized Chemical Peels
- Micropeel Sensitive – Look your best for your next big event with our red carpet ready glow peel without the downtime
- Gel Peel SM – Formulated with salicylic and mandelic acid to improve the appearance of stubborn acne and dark spots
- Gel Peel GL – Improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Pigment Balancing Peel – Improves discoloration and mottling, while brightening and balancing your complexion
- TCA Smart Peel – For an experienced chemical peel patient, a combination of trichloracetic acid and glycolic acid to boost exfoliation and rejuvenation
Take your chemical peel to the next level – remove dead skin, surface debris, and peach fuzz on the face, to give your face a little extra glow.
Brighten eyes with a lash boost to improve lift, curl and symmetry. Lasts 6-8 weeks.
Schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Nahhas to design a customized, comprehensive, professional skin care plan to meet your aesthetic goals and suit your specific needs.
Schedule a skin care product consultation with our licensed, advanced medical esthetician.
Now available at Nahhas Dermatology
- Viviscal Professional
Bridal Beauty Bundle
Optimize your bridal glow with this event-ready package. Includes Geneo Facial, Micropeel Sensitive Peel, Microneedling, Minifacial with dermaplaning, and Lash Lift.